Here's a partial list of some of the people and groups participating in our event. Its a wonderful lineup this year. And more to come. I will update as they come in.
Merchants and Artisans
buckles by Jackson
– Custom Belt Buckles, Silver Bracelets, Cowboy Accessories
Dragonforge Ironworks, LLC
– Hand-Forged wrought iron art and home accessories. Custom design and heirloom quality craftsmanship. Blacksmithing demonstrations.
Medusa’s Fossil & Stone Creations
– Handcrafted Stone in Sterling Silver Jewelry
East Valley Tribune
– our main sponsor will be handing out free papers at the event.
Moonlight Mesa Associates, Inc.
- We'll be "officially" debuting our two new Western publications: "Saving Tom Black" by Jere D. James, and "Reflections from the Wilderness," cowboy poetry by Stoney Greywolf Bowers.
– Custom Picture Frames (wildlife & western)
Western Adventure Publishing/Wild West Gazette
– Western Books, Old Time Photos. http://www.wildwestgazette.com
Performers and Participants
Ace High Gunfighters
Association of Arizona Gunslingers
– will be hosting a Fast Draw Competition on Sat. and a Town Alley on Sun. that the public can test their fast draw skills.
– singer/guitar player
Dr. Buck’s Wild Bunch
– Wild West Comedy & Stunt Shows.
Legends of the West
– historical re-enactments email@example.com
Southwest Legends Gunfighters
9th Cavalry Buffalo Soldiers
– Ventriloquist and Magician firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspen Shaved Ice
Campfire Kettle Corn
J&S Backyard Grill
Kirk’s Sports Grill
Montana Bar B-Q
Sat. Nov. 7th - 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Sun. Nov. 8th - 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
FREE to the Public
FREE Parking at the lot located at the SE corner of MacDonald and 1st Ave.
Planned events subject to change.
Website information at www.mesaoldwestdays.com
George Notarpole * Co-chairman (480) 898-3878
Mike Pierson * Co-chairman (480) 307-5649